chess sets. In January I started printed them in earnest, using both extruders at once to double my output and printing just as often as I can and expending at least 4 full rolls of filament to see how far they'll go. Since then the ceramic insulation tape was damaged and the heated build platform gave out leaving me idle for a few weeks. But things are back together and I was finally able to finish the sets I had started. I now have a box filled with 17 completed chess sets with 3 more that have been purchased for a total of 21 completed chess sets.
That's actually pretty good and it's keeping me ahead of sales. However it's about half what I estimated I could be doing. Still, I'm in a position now that I can explore some advertising and try to get them out the door faster and now I know what to expect as far as sales goals.